Why Choose Us for Senior Care in
• 27+ Years Experience - Since 1986
• A ZERO State Complaint History (click here to see why) - very few sizable home health care agencies in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex 7+ years can claim this.
• A+ Rating With The Better Business Bureau
• Locally Based and exclusively serving only families in DFW for 8+ years.
• Good Competitive Rates - options for different needs and budgets - we are not a franchise, & staff are employees not independent contractors.
• Gift of Love - Award winning Alzheimer’s /Dementia care program - coveted Outstanding Caregiver
of The Year Award from The Alzheimer’s Association in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013. Also includes vascular,
Parkinson’s, Lewy Body & Frontotemporal dementias.
• Close At Heart - our proprietary home health care service. No matter how far away or busy, allows you to stay
updated on your Loved One’s care and collaborate with his/her caregiver(s) - giving you peace of mind.
• Rated a Top Home Health Care Agency in Dallas-Fort Worth by the prestigious Dallas Business Journal.
• Texas Licensed & Recognized (TDADS #9998), Bonded & Insured.
• Freedom of Choice - we have no exclusive business partnerships and don’t self promote things like
medical equipment or RN services, so you have ALL options and can choose what’s best for your Loved One.
• Highly Referred by doctors, social workers, senior centers & current clients.
• Director Has 27+ Years Experience & All supervisors have 10+ years experience.
• Experienced Caregivers in Dallas-Fort Worth, with NO criminal background. All caregivers pass an extensive background check.
• No extra cost for licensed Case Management services - setting up a home health care plan that works; and help in
finding and coordinating all those little things that need to be addressed in balancing your
Loved One’s safety & independence.
• No Extra Hourly Cost for weekends, holidays, couple care or for changes in health.
• No Extra Cost For Home Health Care Assessments
• Choose Your Own Caregiver - give us ALL the criteria you want.
• Start & Stop As You Choose - no contracts or upfront fees like most Dallas-Fort Worth home health care agencies.
• Range Of Services Customized to your needs & budget at home, senior housing, assisted living,
hospital or nursing home.
• Current & Past Client References Available - they would love to talk with you.
• Complimentary Transportation to your local place of worship.
• Long Term Care Insurance & Veterans Insurance Accepted - We are a preferred provider for long term care insurance companies including, but not limited to, Genworth, John Hancock, Metlife, Mutual of Omaha, Mass Mutual, Bankers Life, Metropolitan Life, New York Life and Northwestern Mutual.
Call A Licensed Staff 24/7
At One Of Our Offices...
Dallas County 972-266-8978
Collin & East Denton County
Tarrant County 817-601-5033
Texas Department of Aging & Disability Services License # 9998
received The Outstanding Caregiver Of The Year Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013), which is a
competitive and coveted high quality achievement award from the Alzheimer’s Association.
With an entire 27+ year professional career dedicated to caring for elderly and senior citizens,
you can be assured the care of each family’s Love One will be taken very seriously.
A person most admired sums our work up best: " We can do no great things, only small things with great love." (Mother Teresa)
||Rick Putchio Director/Owner
We Come to Your Home, Senior
Housing, Hospital, or Nursing Home!
Greenville Ave #276
Dallas, TX 75206
1400 Preston Rd #466
Plano, TX 75093
9500 Ray White Rd, #271
Fort Worth, TX 76244
814 Sharpshire Dr
Grand Prairie, TX
1701 W Northwest Hwy #167
Grapevine, TX 76051