Why Choose Us for Senior Care in
• 28+ Years Experience - Since 1986
• A ZERO State Complaint History (click here to see why) - very few sizable home health care agencies in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex 10+ years can claim.
• A+ Rating With The Local Better Business Bureau
• Locally Based and exclusively serving the Dallas-Fort Worth Metro for 10+ years.
• Good Competitive Rates - we are not a franchise. Provide employees, not independent contractors.
• Gift of Love - Award winning Alzheimer’s & Dementia care program - coveted Outstanding Caregiver
of The Year Award from The Alzheimer’s Association in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014. Also includes vascular,
Parkinson’s, Lewy Body & Frontotemporal Dementia.
• Close At Heart - our proprietary home health care service allowing families to collaborate on care for best results.
• Rated a Top Home Health Care Agency in Dallas-Fort Worth by the prestigious Dallas Business Journal.
• Texas Licensed & Recognized (TDADS #9998), Bonded & Insured.
• No Conflicts of Interest - no exclusive business partnerships and we don’t self promote ancillary things like
medical equipment or RN services.
• Highly Referred by doctors, social workers, senior centers & current clients.
• Director Has 28+ Years Experience & supervisors have 10+ years experience.
• Experienced Caregivers in Dallas-Fort Worth, with NO criminal background. All caregivers pass an extensive NATIONAL background check.
• No extra cost for licensed Case Management services - setting up a home health care plan that works. And, help finding and coordinating all those little things needed to balance your
Loved One’s safety & independence.
• No Extra Hourly Costs for weekends, holidays, couple care or for changes in health.
• No Extra Cost For Home Health Care Assessments
• Choose Your Own Caregiver - give us ALL your criteria & we will present a qualified caregiver for YOUR APPROVAL.
• Start & Stop As You Choose - no contracts or up front fees like many Dallas-Fort Worth home health care agencies require.
• Range Of Services Customized to your needs & budget at home, senior housing, assisted living,
hospital or nursing home.
• Current & Past Client References Available - they would love to talk with you!
• Complimentary Transportation to your local place of worship.
• Long Term Care Insurance & Veterans Insurance Accepted - We are a preferred provider for long term care insurance companies including, but not limited to, Genworth, John Hancock, Metlife, Mutual of Omaha, Mass Mutual, Bankers Life, Metropolitan Life, New York Life and Northwestern Mutual. Has not been a single long term care insurance company that has not accepted our services!
Call A Licensed Staff 24/7
At One Of Our Offices...
Dallas County 972-266-8978
Collin & East Denton County
Tarrant County 817-601-5033
Texas Department of Aging & Disability Services License # 9998
received The Outstanding Caregiver Of The Year Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014), which is a
competitive and coveted high quality achievement award from the Alzheimer’s Association.
With an entire 28+ year professional career dedicated to home health care of elderly and senior citizens, you would think by now this would be easy for me; but, it's far from easy - It's only easy, if you don't care.
A person most admired sums our work up best: " We can do no great things, only small things with great love." (Mother Teresa)
||Rick Putchio Director/Owner
We Come to Your Home, Senior
Housing, Hospital, or Nursing Home!
Greenville Ave #276
Dallas, TX 75206
1400 Preston Rd #466
Plano, TX 75093
9500 Ray White Rd, #271
Fort Worth, TX 76244
814 Sharpshire Dr
Grand Prairie, TX
1701 W Northwest Hwy #167
Grapevine, TX 76051