Care Mountain Home Health Care Dallas-Fort Worth
Refined From 28+ Years of Industry Experience. Our home health care service (ZERO State complaint history) achieves one of the highest success rates for maximizing independence within healthy limits of safety and budget for senior citizens here in DFW. Our best testament (see testimonials page) is the many families we have helped for 4+ years – most have had the same caregiver(s) the whole time too!
Good Care Planning. That critical first step. See below the many home health care conditions we have written successful care plans for.
Experienced & Trusted Case Managers To Achieve Your Goals.
- Licensed with 10+ years of experience.
- No Conflicts of Interest. We turned down all exclusive business partnerships, so we can make you aware of all options. We don’t self promote ancillary services either – i.e.; medical equipment or RN services.
- Straight Talk. We had many families (see testimonials page) that were expecting to pay a lot more for home health care services, but we identified other options that addressed their concerns at significantly less money.
Some Types Of Services Offered (call for full listing)
…provided in your home, senior housing, hospital or nursing home. As little as 1 hour up to 24/7 shift or Live In care.
- Big savings with Pivot Care wellness enhancement
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, personal hygiene, ambulating, transferring, cooking and/or feeding
- Assistance with household chores such as cleaning, laundry and changing bed linens
- Chauffeured transportation and run errands
- Companionship and/or an “on the go friend”
- General supervision
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance monitoring health conditions (i.e.; blood pressure, glucose)
- Fall minimization and balance enhancement
- Assistance with general exercises to maintain independence & safety
- Assistance with occupational and physical therapy exercises
- Safety/wellness checks
- Assistance coordinating appointments
- Close At Heart – our proprietary service that allows family members to conveniently collaborate and keep updated with the entire care team.
- Gift of Love – our award winning Alzheimer’s and dementia care service. Outstanding Caregiver Of The Year Award in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 from the Alzheimer’s Association.
Types Of Home Health Care Significantly Experienced/Improved (call for complete list)
- Vascular Dementia
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Frontotemporal Dementia’s
- Bone fractures and break related
- Nutritional related
- General safety related
- Sedimentary lifestyle
- Loss of independence
- Loneliness or depression
- Cognitive deficit & disorder related
- Fitness related
- Vascular related
- Ambulatory related
- Back pain and pain management related
- Non compliant behavior
- Gastrointestinal related
- Pulmonary related
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Quadriplegia & Paraplegia
- Bariatrics related
- Renal related
- Family and supportive resources related
- Fall and balance related
- General housekeeping