Care Mountain Home Health Care Dallas-Fort Worth
Industry leadership experience since 1986 and helping local families since 2004. Our local home health care service holds one of the highest quality rankings in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex, with a ZERO State complaint history and ALWAYS Better Business Bureau A+ Rated.
Experienced & Trusted Home Care Leadership To Achieve Your Goals
- State Licensed. 29+ years of experience.
- No Conflicts of Interest. Turned down exclusive business partnerships, so we can make you aware of all options. We don’t self promote ancillary services either – i.e.; medical equipment or RN services.
- Cost Savings. Many families expected to pay a lot more for home health care services, but we identified other options that addressed their concerns for less money (see Testimonials page).
Types Of Services Offered (call for full listing)
…provided in your home, senior housing, hospital or nursing home. As little as 1 hour up to 24/7 shift or Live In care.
- Save money with Pivot Care wellness enhancement
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, personal hygiene, ambulating, transferring, cooking and/or feeding
- Assistance with household chores such as cleaning, laundry and changing bed linens
- Chauffeured transportation and run errands
- Companionship and/or an “on the go friend”
- General supervision
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance monitoring health conditions (i.e.; blood pressure, glucose)
- Fall minimization and balance enhancement
- Assistance with general exercises to maintain independence & safety
- Assistance with occupational and physical therapy
- Safety/wellness checks
- Assistance coordinating appointments
- Close At Heart – our proprietary service that allows family members to conveniently collaborate and keep updated with the entire care team.
- Gift of Love – our award winning Alzheimer’s and dementia care service. Outstanding Caregiver Of The Year Award SIX consecutive years from the Alzheimer’s Association Greater Dallas.
Areas Of Home Health Care With Significant Experience (call for complete list)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Vascular Dementia
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Frontotemporal Dementia’s
- Bone fractures and break related
- Nutritional related
- General safety related
- Sedimentary lifestyle
- Loss of independence
- Loneliness or depression
- Cognitive deficit & disorder related
- Fitness related
- Vascular related
- Ambulatory related
- Back pain and pain management related
- Non compliant behavior
- Gastrointestinal related
- Pulmonary related
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Quadriplegia & Paraplegia
- Bariatrics related
- Renal related
- Family and supportive resources related
- Fall and balance related
- Congestive heart failure